Sylenth Group Buy

the alchemy group buy wasn’t through this forum. but it was a good deal with loads of added soundbanks and 50% discount on future released alchemy packs.

How do we get in on that ?? haha

[quote]berwin9 (20/04/2010)[hr]SA should really tell us if this is happening or not, they had mentioned that they had received confirmation from sylenth but havent given us any of the details yet. its already been 4 months and if the discount from the group buy isnt that much id rather just buy sylenth right now since i need my fix :D[/quote]

Thin Kev posted that the sylenth buy was going to be different this time, and thta it would be as an extra for yearly subscribers.

I’m in the same position, i really want to get the VST, but i know if i buy it now the group buy will be announced tomorrow :smiley:

yeah i read what kev posted, but its been quite a while now and still no details about it lol i hear ya im 100% sure if i buy it now it will be announced tomorrow lol

It seems like a decent amount of people are interested so I would think they would have an update for us soon.

I don’t think Kev and the rest of the gang will announce anything untill they get all the goodies sorted for the yearly subscrition - I know from my own experince these things take time

Indeed… it takes time…

Anyway, i’m a lucky annual subscriber so i’ll just wait around but i would be very thankful if anybody at SA could give us some details about the “when”, the “how” and the “how much” … :stuck_out_tongue:

Quite interested in a group buy for this synth, i guess there come in annual rounds?

Any of the SA guys can give us an update of when this is going to happen? Thanks :slight_smile:

yeah it would be useful to know when this will happen, as from a totally selfish point of view I have a couple of projects on the go and really want to use the sylenth in them, but obviously i’m holding off buying it as I’d rather take advantage of the SA offer.

any idea of time line would let me make my decision… :smiley:

[quote]Aapie (12/05/2010)[hr]yeah it would be useful to know when this will happen, as from a totally selfish point of view I have a couple of projects on the go and really want to use the sylenth in them, but obviously i’m holding off buying it as I’d rather take advantage of the SA offer.

any idea of time line would let me make my decision… :D[/quote]

on the same boat, i have a couple of band gigs early june and i need to know if i can incorporate sylenth to my setup or not, or if the SA offer is going to take a while then ill just buy sylenth full price

I absolutely LOVE the fact that almost all tuts on here use the Sylenth. Allows us users to really understand one synth very well. Makes it so much easier for production across the board. I already purchased one. But still.

So what’s the deal with this group buy? Will it be added for the subscribers as a bonus deal?

i dont even remember what a sylenth is

guys sorry to nag, but do you have any idea on time scale?

I know it has to fit in with the webistes promotions and everything else, but a rough time frame would really help some of us make up our minds whether to wait for the group buy/SA discount or just crack on now.

thanks either way.

i thinks its a lost cause

[quote]tommyt (27/05/2010)[hr]i thinks its a lost cause[/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth

i just bought sylenth , well worth it anyways