Synthwave Event Remix Contest / 94

Good luck everyone! Some great mixes submitted so far.

Thanks Tekalight. Unfortunately looks like Iā€™m not going to get it done. The old work and family issue has got in the way.

Sorry to hear this, not always easy to manage indeed :unamused:

Iā€™m sure there will be other opportunities and better times, keep it up with making music and take care :sunglasses:

1 Like

I want to update my remix, how can i delete my entry? Under my Edit your Mix name button it sais I can delete it.

Missed the deadline for this. My dumb a** some how thought it was tonight lol. Had lots of fun doing a remix for this though. Appreciate the opportunity SA. You guys have helped my productions a lot and this was no exception. All the Submissions were awesome. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™m seeing this too late Iā€™m afraid, hope you found the link to delete your track on time while the submission was still opened, itā€™s the ā€œdelete your entryā€ link in the description text.

You can still delete an entry but it wonā€™t be possible to upload a new one since the submission date is now due.

Nice spirit and positive mind here ! :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

First thing is too have fun working on your own take and remix :wink:

Too bad not to be able to submit though, I think a good habit is to keep a minus -1 day margin from the announced dead line, that saves any hassle with time zone and rushing things at the last minute.

Good Luck everyone ! :slight_smile:

Winners will be announced during the 2nd Live show taking place on week 4 ( should be 28th of June ).

You can check the all Synthwave Takeover Event program on this page :sunglasses:

Good Luck to everyone, some really great remixes around!!!
My entry is my first ever synthwave track, also my first ever mix/master so Iā€™m grateful for taking part in this event!
See you guys around!

1 Like

Good luck and thanks for taking part in the event and submitting your entry :thumbsup:

and donā€™t forget to tune it on S.A YouTube channel for tomorrow Live Show and winners announcement :sunglasses:

Yes, good luck everyone! Holding special events like this one is an excellent ideaā€¦ Thanks to Sonic Academy for the opportunity!

1 Like

Winners announced tonight ?!
ooo !!!
Thought it would be Thursday but thatā€™s exciting!
Good Luck to everyone !!!

1 Like

What time is the Live stream?

Should be the same time as last week ( see below ) and you should receive a reminder email, make sure to check your emails preferences settings in your account ( youā€™ll need to be signed in to use this direct link ) and check your spam/promotion folder.

From last week email :

Congratulations to TimeRider81 and all the other winners!!! Very well done. Iā€™m glad I got an honourable mentionā€¦ Iā€™ll try to do a little better next time :slight_smile: Canā€™t wait for the next event!

1 Like

Congrats TimeRider81!! Beautiful track! And also congrats to everyone who submitted. I think everyone who finished the track has won something! I already have Kick, Ana and the pack, but Iā€™m more than happy that I could finish a synthwave track coming from a genre completly different!
Cheers!

2 Likes

200% true this :sunglasses:

Finishing a remix and submitting an entry is already an achievement :punch:

So congrats to the winners of course, but also to everyone taking part and submitting their entry :wink:

Keep it up everyone !! Amazing tracks again in those 24 entries :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the kind words. All the entries were amazing. Well done everyone.

2 Likes

Congratulations Timerider81! Nice track!

2 Likes

Well done to everyone that submitted a mix. And congratulations to Timerider81 - great work. Look forward to seeing the release out there. Good luck with it!

2 Likes