Tech Tips - Rolling Basslines / 1506

Rolling Basslines

View Course

Bluffmunkey’s back with a quick video with detailed look at an electronic dance music mainstay - the rolling bassline.

We look at what it is, where you may have heard it before, and how to make our own.

Check it out and get that rolling groove in your low end!

1 Like

Me ha aclarado muchas cosas a la hora de crear una linea de bajo.

Edit from Moderator ( English Translation ) :

" It has clarified many things for me when creating a bass line. "

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment and feedback ! :sunglasses:

Is there a project file?

Welcome to the forums ! :wink:

No there’s no Project File included with this tutorial since it’s a free course.

oh ok sorry! Newbie here! Lol

1 Like

No worries at all, the forum is here to ask questions :wink:

and welcome again !

Cheers :sunglasses:

After purchasing ANA and Kick 2, I did not really log onto the website. When I wanted to reactivate one of my licenses, I logged in and this video popped up. Then I noticed it was free. Then I noticed there are many free courses and the coincidence is that this one was free and I produce, mostly, trance, and basslines are my biggest fear. It is unreal how much free useful content you can get nowadays. Keep up the good work boys.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your comment & feedback ! :sunglasses:

There’s usually 1 free course released each week :wink:

Gained good value from this video, thankyou.

1 Like

learned a lot, bassline sounds great, thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums ! and thanks for your comment ! :sunglasses:

You’re, hands down, my absolute favorite Tutor. You actually break things down, and explain what you’re doing. Your knowledge is immense and i thank you for sharing it with us.

1 Like

I loved this tutorial, thank you! My only issue is that it would’ve been helpful for me to see the midi for trance baseline 2… was it there and I missed it? I know it’s insanely simple so I feel sheepish for mentioning it

The Midi is not included ( there’s no Resources Download for this free course ) but if you follow along its pretty simple Midi notes input actually and you have also all the explanation form the tutor ! :sunglasses:

i.e : check the video at 4:18 length time.

Hope this helps !

Cheers :wink:

V helpful course

1 Like

Finally, I understood how to make a psytrance bass

1 Like

very good course. thanks!

1 Like

This course helped me. Thanks!

1 Like