Trance Takeover Remix Contest / 129

Great content, thanks for putting on the trance takeover; I’m just about finished the tutorials so not had time to also have a go at a track in the timeframe but have listened to some really banging tracks! Well done those who have submitted!

2 Likes

managed to make it to the remix submission in the last minute (I agree with others, I do hope the submission windows was a little longer)!

Also listened to some of the submissions, and they are so good! The competition is gonna be fierce (in a good way)!

2 Likes

Timetable tuff, thats why the ”out of time remix” :joy: Exactaly 0 compressors did I use. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hmm. Cutting it close but I made some last minute tweaks to my track and uploaded it about 10 minutes before closing according to the email I received it’s due at 2am for me! It’s now past 2am midnight and it doesn’t appear to be making any upload progress. It’s stuck on “uploading”

1 Like

Enjoyed the content but as others said was tight within in the timeframe, stuff I really wanted to add and work on but ran out of time, well done to those that got some remixes in some really top remixes.

1 Like

Really good remixes! Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I did upload it on time and it’s not in the system. Anyone I can get a hold of? Email?

Really enjoyed listening to the Remixes! Good luck everyone indeed!

1 Like

Really stellar mixes across all the submissions!
Thrilled to be learning alongside all you producers with serious talent. I’d be happy to dance to any of these at the next Trance night I go to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Email me - chris@sonicacademy.com and I’ll look into it for you

1 Like

Thank you Chris! It is sent :+1:

1 Like

I had a lot of fun and so did the CPU. You guys did a great job! Awesome remixes!

1 Like

I agree, these remixes you sent are all incredible so far. Good luck everybody and thanks for all your talent.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Are you going to upload all the remixes to somewhere? Or as we contestants, can we upload to our Youtube accounts ( with no monetization and sharing all the copyrights of course ) ?

I have put so much effort on the remix and I am sure everyone did so I think it would be great if we can make the world hear them at least in our social accounts?

By the way, I am so honoured to be involved. I am so glad that there are so many talents and Trance lovers here. Congrats everyone!!!

Please repeat this again:)

Sorry but no, no upload or sharing for the remixes :confused:

Please refer to Remix Conpetition rule N° 8 : Submissions may not be released or distributed for any purposes or through any media whatsoever except by Label in its sole discretion.

Thank you for keeping it this way guys :+1: