Website bugs - let us know and win a subscription

[quote]phil johnston (04/02/2010)[hr]Video Links Fixed… login stuff still being worked on… forums will be properly skinned in the next few weeks.[/quote]

HELL YEAH!!!:w00t:

[quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr]Two bugs so far:

1. Funkasaurus video 4 brings up a stream error
  2. Create a synth in Reaktor lesson 9 ‘Create multiple oscillators’ brings up similar stream error.

Free subscription here I come! :)[/quote]

3: Making a Synth In Reaktor: Lesson 20 ‘Duplicating Oscillators and Adding Retrigger Control’ streaming error message appears[/quote]

4: Tech Trance: Lesson 9 Arrange to the Break. Brings up a stripped down login page with ‘Page Not Found’ message.[/quote]

Sorry - Making a Synth In Reaktor: Lesson 20 'Duplicating Oscillators and Adding Retrigger Control link is still down. Stream error message still appears. (Does this count as bug number 5? I’ve got that subscription in my sights!)

WOw dude you really want that subscription lol :slight_smile:

Hardcore you know the score :D:D:D:D

[quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr]Two bugs so far:

2. Create a synth in Reaktor lesson 9 ‘Create multiple oscillators’ brings up similar stream error.

3: Making a Synth In Reaktor: Lesson 20 ‘Duplicating Oscillators and Adding Retrigger Control’ streaming error message appears[/quote]

4: Tech Trance: Lesson 9 Arrange to the Break. Brings up a stripped down login page with ‘Page Not Found’ message.[/quote]

Sorry - Making a Synth In Reaktor: Lesson 20 'Duplicating Oscillators and Adding Retrigger Control link is still down. Stream error message still appears. (Does this count as bug number 5? I’ve got that subscription in my sights!)[/quote]

If not, here’s number 5:

5: Nu Disco Tutorials listed as 13 videos but there are only 9. :slight_smile:

[quote]teledanz (04/02/2010)[hr]I have noticed there isn’t a project file to download in the course: how to make electro house with ableton. Maybe there never was or something went wrong with the new site??

And course How to make french electro: lesson 4 won’t stream: says stream can not be found[/quote]

at OP - I have the same problem and occasionally the vids drop off the server giving an error - then reappear.

Ahh - beta - stick with it guys - it will be great eventually

[quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr]Two bugs so far:

Sorry - Making a Synth In Reaktor: Lesson 20 'Duplicating Oscillators and Adding Retrigger Control link is still down. Stream error message still appears. (Does this count as bug number 5? I’ve got that subscription in my sights!)[/quote]

If not, here’s number 5:

5: Nu Disco Tutorials listed as 13 videos but there are only 9. :)[/quote]

These should all be sorted now

[quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr]Two bugs so far:

If not, here’s number 5:

6: Tried to log in this morning and had to reset password a 2nd time. Reset password, changed it, logged in again, went to videos (How to Make Trance), and had already been signed out. Glitch in the log in system?

[quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr]Two bugs so far:

If not, here’s number 5:

6: Tried to log in this morning and had to reset password a 2nd time. Reset password, changed it, logged in again, went to videos (How to Make Trance), and had already been signed out. Glitch in the log in system?[/quote]

7: How to Make Trance: Lesson 22 (Arrangement 2 Sweeps) receives streaming error message

Wow what aload of crap this is, having to log in twice, waiting a day before getting a email before even being able to log in at all, and what is all the white about? It’s hard to read and if you spend abit of time on here it’ll start giving you a head ache!

Only just been able to log in so no doubt i’ll find more things wrong as i go, normaly i wouldnt mind and move onto another site but as am paying to use this site i find it’s taking the piss making us pay for something that doesnt even work, you wouldnt take it if you had bought something from a shop and it didnt work!

The application encountered an unexpected problem.

Thats what i get when trying to upload a new picture

Shocking:(

guys

the main issue with the website is the log in functionality with forums etc

we are working double full time and have 3 web developers on this today and over the weekend so hope to get these issues sorted out asap

we are genuinely sorry about the problems this is presenting to you guys, and for anyone who is unhappy with the service they are receiving, let us know and we can arrange to extend your subscription and/or a refund. we want to keep you guys happy and realise that the experience you’ve had this week has not been good enough. but we are doing everything humanly possible to make it better.

as for the past post - the overwhelming response to the look and feel of the new site has been amazing but we will make tweaks to colours etc based on feedback

thanks

kevin

[quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr]Two bugs so far:

If not, here’s number 5:

6: Tried to log in this morning and had to reset password a 2nd time. Reset password, changed it, logged in again, went to videos (How to Make Trance), and had already been signed out. Glitch in the log in system?[/quote]

7: How to Make Trance: Lesson 22 (Arrangement 2 Sweeps) receives streaming error message[/quote]

8: Don’t know if anyone else has realised, but there’s no Subscriber Support Forum.

So, am I in the running for the grand prize? :smiley:

I think this comp is abit of a joke to be honest as how could we report bugs in this post if we couldnt even log in to post about

Abit of a unfair playing field i think!

If you try to post add reply it brings you to a screen that has boxes for your email address and password from there you can see subscriber forum and post !:slight_smile:

In the members bit it says am an registered member not a subscriber where as am a subscriber

Small i know but still

One good thing i can say though is that i have been logged in a while now and the site hasnt logged me out

Hopefully it’ll keep me logged in, havent tested any of the vids yet but hopefully it’ll will keep me in

Kev pm fella

I’m finally in… received the email to reset the site password. Been able to login with the resetted password. Changed it to my old password in the “my account” page and then, been able to login on the forum using my email address and my old password ! :hehe:

I’ll report every bug I can find. :wink:

[quote]boneidol (05/02/2010)[hr]One good thing i can say though is that i have been logged in a while now and the site hasnt logged me out

Hopefully it’ll keep me logged in, havent tested any of the vids yet but hopefully it’ll will keep me in

Kev pm fella[/quote]

Forgot that as logged me out not long after posting…lol

the 200 error stream not found that has been cropping up has been sorted! bit of a caching issue was all.

keep the bug reports coming