Website bugs - let us know and win a subscription

[quote]boneidol (05/02/2010)[hr]I think this comp is abit of a joke to be honest as how could we report bugs in this post if we couldnt even log in to post about

Abit of a unfair playing field i think![/quote]

True, but then again I’ve spent hours doing this!!!

[quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]boneidol (05/02/2010)[hr]I think this comp is abit of a joke to be honest as how could we report bugs in this post if we couldnt even log in to post about

Abit of a unfair playing field i think![/quote]

True, but then again I’ve spent hours doing this!!![/quote]

:smiley:

You are certainly in poll position for the free sub.

Good luck to ya m8.

Your hard work fixing this place for those of us who haven’t got the time or inclination shouldn’t go unrewarded.:smiley:

I checked every resource in the “Files and resources” tabs for each of the videos and a couple of them are broken :

[quote]- How to make minimal → Both of them

• How to make trance → Drum samples.

[/quote]

No problem with the other ressources… download links are ok !

hey guys…i was watching the newest videos on Traktor and the Preferences videos are showing that 200 streaming error. Some videos had it and some didnt.

I dont know if this was mentioned but I found something out about my 200 streaming error i have been getting. If I play a video and i didnt finish it and click off of it and come back to it in a few minutes, i get the 200 error. If I go to a new video that I have not watched, then it works fine. It seems like this resets itself after some time. I dont know for sure how long though. Hope this helps.

[quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr]Two bugs so far:

1. Funkasaurus video 4 brings up a stream error
  2. Create a synth in Reaktor lesson 9 ‘Create multiple oscillators’ brings up similar stream error.

Free subscription here I come! :)[/quote]

3: Making a Synth In Reaktor: Lesson 20 ‘Duplicating Oscillators and Adding Retrigger Control’ streaming error message appears[/quote]

4: Tech Trance: Lesson 9 Arrange to the Break. Brings up a stripped down login page with ‘Page Not Found’ message.[/quote]

Sorry - Making a Synth In Reaktor: Lesson 20 'Duplicating Oscillators and Adding Retrigger Control link is still down. Stream error message still appears. (Does this count as bug number 5? I’ve got that subscription in my sights!)[/quote]

If not, here’s number 5:

5: Nu Disco Tutorials listed as 13 videos but there are only 9. :)[/quote]

6: Tried to log in this morning and had to reset password a 2nd time. Reset password, changed it, logged in again, went to videos (How to Make Trance), and had already been signed out. Glitch in the log in system?[/quote]

7: How to Make Trance: Lesson 22 (Arrangement 2 Sweeps) receives streaming error message[/quote]

8: Don’t know if anyone else has realised, but there’s no Subscriber Support Forum.

So, am I in the running for the grand prize? :D[/quote]

9: Sometimes the subscriber support forum will open when I log in, other times it won’t.

3. After logging in with my username, I then need to log in a second time to post anything on the forum.

Just noticed a new bug feature?

The forums now have a scrollable frame above them which don’t look good.

login problem - solved, now it works, but it could be great if you sent the info mail with as hidden copies… i have kind of problem with hunderts of people knowing my adress… and eventualy sending a spam…

and it would be great if you could sort videos as you want, or at least if they would be sorted by time added

and NEW CONTENT! there is like only one tutorial for subscribers in last two months…

When trying to upload or post link to user avatar you get a

"The application encountered an unexpected problem. " screen.

Have tried a few times now, still get it.

hi the drum and bass proder vids adding fx and bass 4 are not working keep getting the message 200 stream not found

Hey guys,

Thanks for all your replies so far. We’ve working away to get everything working 100% asap. Thanks for your patience and cooperation :slight_smile:

Louise

Sonic Academy

Create. Record. Perform.

So, er, sorry to bang on about this, but was the competition real or not? :unsure:

yes it was - do i win a prize? lol

think you might be the winner!

kev

Nice one! All those hours pad off in the end lol!

congrats wickedged

well played!

a well deserved win I think.

:smiley:

The tech house simpler tutorial still returns a 200 error.

Do i get a consolation prize seeing as the competition seems to be over but there are still bugs that haven’t been discovered?

the drums video in how to make electro house with ableton has a 200 streaming error its really starting to annoy me all the courses i want to do i cant watch all the vids:doze:!

For some reason, when the videos play, I get this crazy itching feeling in my groin. I dunno… :smiley:

I can’t access any videos. This is the screen I get in both Safari and Chrome. Bit of a pain as I’d set the night aside to go through a couple of tuts. Is the site offline or something?

[quote]wickedged (07/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (05/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr][quote]wickedged (04/02/2010)[hr]Two bugs so far:

1. Funkasaurus video 4 brings up a stream error
  2. Create a synth in Reaktor lesson 9 ‘Create multiple oscillators’ brings up similar stream error.

Free subscription here I come! :)[/quote]

3: Making a Synth In Reaktor: Lesson 20 ‘Duplicating Oscillators and Adding Retrigger Control’ streaming error message appears[/quote]

4: Tech Trance: Lesson 9 Arrange to the Break. Brings up a stripped down login page with ‘Page Not Found’ message.[/quote]

Sorry - Making a Synth In Reaktor: Lesson 20 'Duplicating Oscillators and Adding Retrigger Control link is still down. Stream error message still appears. (Does this count as bug number 5? I’ve got that subscription in my sights!)[/quote]

If not, here’s number 5:

5: Nu Disco Tutorials listed as 13 videos but there are only 9. :)[/quote]

6: Tried to log in this morning and had to reset password a 2nd time. Reset password, changed it, logged in again, went to videos (How to Make Trance), and had already been signed out. Glitch in the log in system?[/quote]

7: How to Make Trance: Lesson 22 (Arrangement 2 Sweeps) receives streaming error message[/quote]

8: Don’t know if anyone else has realised, but there’s no Subscriber Support Forum.

So, am I in the running for the grand prize? :D[/quote]

9: Sometimes the subscriber support forum will open when I log in, other times it won’t.

3. After logging in with my username, I then need to log in a second time to post anything on the forum.[/quote]

4. Trying to upload an avatar still produces an ‘Unexpected Problem Occured!’ message.