What's happened to the forums lately?

Is it just me or has most of the regulars kinda taken a back seat of recent times? The banter and fun just doesn’t seem to be here like it used too.

yeah its def been slow. then again a couple of “regulars” that posted on here when I first signed up are not posting anymore and I know that they arn’t going too. #justsayin

Roben we just waiting for you too fck off too the states - thats when the fun begins :D:P;):hehe::smiley:

Like who?

[quote]JamieinNC (26/05/2011)[hr]Like who?

[quote]UnitedVision (26/05/2011)[hr]yeah its def been slow. then again a couple of “regulars” that posted on here when I first signed up are not posting anymore and I know that they arn’t going too. #justsayin[/quote][/quote]

Not telling :stuck_out_tongue:

Roben are you copying me?

Yeah well i noticed Howie and Jon don’t really post much these days, then there is Raymondsar who rarely pops up.

Even some funny sh*t from Phil has been missing, you know like those drunken messages he posts, i dunno guys, i mean maybe it’s just me but something’s definitely been ‘missing’ lately.

I know i haven’t posted so much lately, but that’s only really down to the complete lack of interesting posts, banter, threads, blah blah etc.

Where’s Jan? Wayne? Egg has done one too, lets face it guys… things need to - said in toilet guys voice - “freshen up”.

[quote]Mussi81 (26/05/2011)[hr]Roben are you copying me?[/quote]

wtf?

[quote]Roben (26/05/2011)[hr]Yeah well i noticed Howie and Jon don’t really post much these days, then there is Raymondsar who rarely pops up.
Even some funny sh*t from Phil has been missing, you know like those drunken messages he posts, i dunno guys, i mean maybe it’s just me but something’s definitely been ‘missing’ lately.
I know i haven’t posted so much lately, but that’s only really down to the complete lack of interesting posts, banter, threads, blah blah etc.

Where’s Jan? Wayne? Egg has done one too, lets face it guys… things need to - said in toilet guys voice - “freshen up”.

wtf?

[/quote]

http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic64128-29-1.aspx ;)

[quote]

Not telling :P[/quote]

neither am i :wink:

[quote]UnitedVision (26/05/2011)[hr][quote]

neither am i ;)[/quote]

Only because you don’t know :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (26/05/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (26/05/2011)[hr][quote]

neither am i ;)[/quote]

Only because you don’t know :P[/quote]

:smiley:

yay more Gay Drama !!! lol

[quote]alinenunez (26/05/2011)[hr]yay more Gay Drama !!! lol

[/quote]

Your just jealous :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (26/05/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (26/05/2011)[hr]yay more Gay Drama !!! lol

[/quote]

Your just jealous :)[/quote]

right ! :wink:

[quote]alinenunez (26/05/2011)[hr][quote]slender (26/05/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (26/05/2011)[hr]yay more Gay Drama !!! lol

[/quote]

Your just jealous :)[/quote]

right ! ;)[/quote]

Knew it :slight_smile:

[quote]Mussi81 (26/05/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (26/05/2011)[hr]Yeah well i noticed Howie and Jon don’t really post much these days, then there is Raymondsar who rarely pops up.

wtf?

[/quote]

http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic64128-29-1.aspx;)[/quote]

Least i’m not the only one to think it’s been a bit **** on the forums lately

Might be because the weather has been nice and those bstards with lives are taking advantage :smiley:

[quote]slender (26/05/2011)[hr]Might be because the weather has been nice and those bstards with lives are taking advantage :D[/quote]

So what’s your excuse? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Roben (26/05/2011)[hr][quote]slender (26/05/2011)[hr]Might be because the weather has been nice and those bstards with lives are taking advantage :D[/quote]

So what’s your excuse? :P[/quote]

I don’t have friends or a life :frowning:

Im a Ninja