What's happened to the forums lately?

I’m a Pirate

Im an Albino

I don’t post on here as much as I used to because the threads get out of control so quickly! I’ll look at an interesting title, read the first couple posts, then realise there’s 40 replies and then I can’t be arsed to read the rest!

Also I’ve not got the time with real life, alas. I intend to make more tunes soon though so I might be more active on the music production part.

And Raymondsar? I’m surprised you’re missing him, you two used to bicker like a couple of old dorises!

I been real busy lately :frowning:

Two topics in one week slender I told you this wud happen…

can i be apart of the cool crowd?

[quote]J.HiZ (27/05/2011)[hr]can i be apart of the cool crowd?[/quote]

I’ll PM you with the membership fee

Unfortunately the militia and the faries are NOT the cool crowd, they’re like those Geek and Goth crowds you’d see at School, you achnoleged they were there, humored them when you wanted something but actually just thought they were a bunch of freaks :wink:

Rather be a freak than a normal :smiley:

This.

im a lesbian

[quote]jpgetty2win (27/05/2011)[hr]im a lesbian[/quote]

Can I cum and watch :smiley:

I for one just don’t understand the concept… why put things in boxes, label them and judge. I find myself doing it as well, specially with music genres but i cannot understand the concept of it. It never brought anything constructive to society.

Don’t get me wrong Roben, i’m not judging you for making the comment, i don’t care how others handle life this is a choice we all make for our self’s. I just find myself not understanding the concept most of humanity is using to categorize.

[quote]wouterdewitte (27/05/2011)[hr]I for one just don’t understand the concept… why put things in boxes, label them and judge. I find myself doing it as well, specially with music genres but i cannot understand the concept of it. It never brought anything constructive to society.

Don’t get me wrong Roben, i’m not judging you for making the comment, i don’t care how others handle life this is a choice we all make for our self’s. I just find myself not understanding the concept most of humanity is using to categorize.

[quote]Roben (27/05/2011)[hr]Unfortunately the militia and the faries are NOT the cool crowd, they’re like those Geek and Goth crowds you’d see at School, you achnoleged they were there, humored them when you wanted something but actually just thought they were a bunch of freaks ;)[/quote][/quote]

It’s a case of divide and rule - been happening since man gathered in groups

Look at the leading religions - basically they all worship the same god but how many people have been slaughtered in the name of religion

Much like the school play ground - there are your different peer groups

Well I was actually just making a joke, a bit of banter as it were, I have nothing but love for my fellow man on here, but I guess since you laid out the question then my joke must of sucked hard as it clearly wasn’t perceived as a joke but more of an actual statement!? Wow.

Don’t worry, just as well i’m not looking to get into stand up comedy as a career!

[quote]wouterdewitte (27/05/2011)[hr]I for one just don’t understand the concept… why put things in boxes, label them and judge. I find myself doing it as well, specially with music genres but i cannot understand the concept of it. It never brought anything constructive to society.

[quote]Roben (27/05/2011)[hr]Unfortunately the militia and the faries are NOT the cool crowd, they’re like those Geek and Goth crowds you’d see at School, you achnoleged they were there, humored them when you wanted something but actually just thought they were a bunch of freaks ;)[/quote][/quote]

[quote]slender (27/05/2011)[hr]

It’s a case of divide and rule - been happening since man gathered in groups

[/quote]

do you think man is able to replace such a barbaric attitude towards the human interest of survival?

I understood the joke, it’s just that i had a weird experience tonight and i was reflecting on it, and your post was fitting my thoughts at that moment.

Picture this:

i had a long day, helped a mate move to another apartment, after i picked up my girl from work and took her to the thai restaurant we usually go to. When ordering a drink the old man behind me stops breathing and looses functionality in his left arm, starts to faint and his wife start drawing attention by screaming and stuff… Me and another customer help the guy out while the ambulance is on it’s way. The guy pukes and starts breathing again… It was very weird …

After words you hear people in the restaurant talking about it and judge and make strange unfitting comments (to my perspective)…

very strange

[quote]Roben (27/05/2011)[hr]Well I was actually just making a joke, a bit of banter as it were, I have nothing but love for my fellow man on here, but I guess since you laid out the question then my joke must of sucked hard as it clearly wasn’t perceived as a joke but more of an actual statement!? Wow.

Don’t worry, just as well i’m not looking to get into stand up comedy as a career!

[/quote]

Here’s one of the reasons I’ve been away.
This damn engineering project took so much time because my team sucked except for one other guy and he and I had to do the whole thing ourselves.

http://youtu.be/ITnGn_XTEWw 

By the way, what happened to being able to embed these? I don’t see the html button at the bottom?

[quote]jbachjr78 (28/05/2011)[hr]Here’s one of the reasons I’ve been away.

This damn engineering project took so much time because my team sucked except for one other guy and he and I had to do the whole thing ourselves.

http://youtu.be/ITnGn_XTEWw

By the way, what happened to being able to embed these? I don’t see the html button at the bottom?[/quote]

just paste the embed code but make sure you select “USE OLD EMBED CODE”

I’m not taalking about for youtube.
I am talking about for here. There is no more html link at the bottom of adding posts.

it works in firefox. IE is a (0ckpincher