What's happened to the forums lately?

Well, that’s it. I haven’t been here in a while and now I come back and its all screwed up. I’m leaving again. LOL

[quote]slender (27/05/2011)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (27/05/2011)[hr]im a lesbian[/quote]

Can I cum and watch :D[/quote]

Don’t you usually watch before you… oh well you get the idea.

[quote]jonsloan (28/05/2011)[hr][quote]slender (27/05/2011)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (27/05/2011)[hr]im a lesbian[/quote]

Don’t you usually watch before you… oh well you get the idea.[/quote]

Damn I knew i was doing something wrong all this time :smiley:

Oh right, that must have been a pretty tense situation to be in. Sounds like the guy was having either a heart attack or a stroke.

I’m shocked and surprised that people would pass judging comments about it, people are so horrible / fickle / cold sometimes.

[quote]wouterdewitte (27/05/2011)[hr]I understood the joke, it’s just that i had a weird experience tonight and i was reflecting on it, and your post was fitting my thoughts at that moment.

Picture this:

i had a long day, helped a mate move to another apartment, after i picked up my girl from work and took her to the thai restaurant we usually go to. When ordering a drink the old man behind me stops breathing and looses functionality in his left arm, starts to faint and his wife start drawing attention by screaming and stuff… Me and another customer help the guy out while the ambulance is on it’s way. The guy pukes and starts breathing again… It was very weird …

After words you hear people in the restaurant talking about it and judge and make strange unfitting comments (to my perspective)…

very strange

[quote]Roben (27/05/2011)[hr]Well I was actually just making a joke, a bit of banter as it were, I have nothing but love for my fellow man on here, but I guess since you laid out the question then my joke must of sucked hard as it clearly wasn’t perceived as a joke but more of an actual statement!? Wow.

Don’t worry, just as well i’m not looking to get into stand up comedy as a career!

[/quote][/quote]

[quote]slender (28/05/2011)[hr][quote]jonsloan (28/05/2011)[hr][quote]slender (27/05/2011)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (27/05/2011)[hr]im a lesbian[/quote]

Damn I knew i was doing something wrong all this time :D[/quote]

you’re probably hearing the following phrase a lot

“Was that it?”

closely followed by

“Don’t worry it happens all the time”

:wink:

[quote]wouterdewitte (27/05/2011)[hr][quote]slender (27/05/2011)[hr]

It’s a case of divide and rule - been happening since man gathered in groups

[/quote]

do you think man is able to replace such a barbaric attitude towards the human interest of survival?[/quote]

Nope - I tell you why, though a lot people may not like my answer

I think the human race is a basically a cancer in the scheme of things which is totally out of control - but uniquely it has the ability to turn on it’s self for survival

Like cancer we consume and transform everything we touch - but we are a freak of nature as we are able to rationlise what we do and also have a strong sense of survival - which means we are able to kill off the weak (this is not so unique in the insect world - but they do it out of instinct) so the strong survive.

Now if we take this theory into say a prison situation - there will be you separate groups according to race and maybe religion or political persuasion - the guards will be happy with this arrangement because the prisoners will be bickering amongst themselves rather than channeling their anger at their captors.

Ancient society and now modern society has embraced this - the western christian church and rulers have been doing this for centuries - for example does it not strike you strange that when eastern communism failed we suddenly had a new enemy which suddenly emerged in the guise of fundamentalism. It’s better for your citizens to have a common far off enemy than them turning on you

So maybe to the original question why I say no is i is in our instinct to divide and rule for our own survival and that survival can be obtained at any price

This is all rather ironic if I think about it as I spend all my working hours actually helping people :smiley:

[quote]jonsloan (28/05/2011)[hr][quote]slender (28/05/2011)[hr][quote]jonsloan (28/05/2011)[hr][quote]slender (27/05/2011)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (27/05/2011)[hr]im a lesbian[/quote]

Damn I knew i was doing something wrong all this time :D[/quote]

you’re probably hearing the following phrase a lot

“Was that it?”

closely followed by

“Don’t worry it happens all the time”

;)[/quote]

Well that and the hysterical laughing and pointing :frowning:

[quote]slender (28/05/2011)[hr]

This is all rather ironic if I think about it as I spend all my working hours actually helping people :D[/quote]

Is that what you call a few morning shifts at the Cottage Brothel is it?

[quote]Roben (28/05/2011)[hr]Oh right, that must have been a pretty tense situation to be in. Sounds like the guy was having either a heart attack or a stroke.

I’m shocked and surprised that people would pass judging comments about it, people are so horrible / fickle / cold sometimes.[/quote]

Turned out the man had a bleeding in the brain (i don’t know the English term for it) at least that was what the paramedics thought. I was also appalled about the reaction of others…

I kind off agree what your are saying slender, and i work in the social sector as well.

Perhaps mother earth (the true dictator of this planet) will once again destroy most of its inhabitant species and the process will start over again until the reigning specie find a way co co-exist with the dictatorship…

No rest for the wicked :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (28/05/2011)[hr]

Nope - I tell you why, though a lot people may not like my answer

I think the human race is a basically a cancer in the scheme of things which is totally out of control - but uniquely it has the ability to turn on it’s self for survival

Like cancer we consume and transform everything we touch - but we are a freak of nature as we are able to rationlise what we do and also have a strong sense of survival - which means we are able to kill off the weak (this is not so unique in the insect world - but they do it out of instinct) so the strong survive.

Now if we take this theory into say a prison situation - there will be you separate groups according to race and maybe religion or political persuasion - the guards will be happy with this arrangement because the prisoners will be bickering amongst themselves rather than channeling their anger at their captors.

Ancient society and now modern society has embraced this - the western christian church and rulers have been doing this for centuries - for example does it not strike you strange that when eastern communism failed we suddenly had a new enemy which suddenly emerged in the guise of fundamentalism. It’s better for your citizens to have a common far off enemy than them turning on you

So maybe to the original question why I say no is i is in our instinct to divide and rule for our own survival and that survival can be obtained at any price

This is all rather ironic if I think about it as I spend all my working hours actually helping people :D[/quote]

meh

thats my 2 cents

Dont care :slight_smile:

Things are really bad when there are so many posts about what happened to the forums l8tly ? :smiley:

Personally speaking: I havent noticed anything “bad” recently.

Theres loads of new people getting involved, which I think is deadly.

Shame about yourself Egg & Jon… but its not like the door is 100% shut - things change all the time.

Most importantly I;m still here :smiley:

cool man its all gravy er, baby bwahhahahahahah:)

Cull the regulars

hahahahahahaha :):smiley:

I had a funny thing happen to me the other day , i was sitting with my missus in a restaurant and some guy started choking so i punched him in the face , gave his missus mouth to mouth resuscitation, even though she was in no direct need of it , and left him there to choke ,and then left with his missus!!

hahahahahahahahah (sorry dude ) !!:smiley:

hhahah - sounds like a perfect evening egg :smiley: