Who wants a polish?

I’m in the market for some polish woman at the moment as a matter of fact. How much you charging a piece?

[quote]saulable (03/08/2011)[hr]I’m in the market for some polish woman at the moment as a matter of fact. How much you charging a piece?[/quote]

haha:D see what you did there! Never really thought of the double meaning in the subject heading! :D:D

I was gonna make a joke about that too… but decided that it was too obvious! :wink:

[quote]ICN (03/08/2011)[hr]I was gonna make a joke about that too… but decided that it was too obvious! ;)[/quote]

Let’s be honest … you had nothing! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok… Do you do them by the Container?

And if so - can I have their passports in a reusable bag as I’m concerned about the environment :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (03/08/2011)[hr]Ok… Do you do them by the Container?

And if so - can I have their passports in a reusable bag as I’m concerned about the environment :)[/quote]

Hhmm … I wanna say it made me laugh, I really do … but … :smiley:

Oh its a joke?

I thought you were serious… like, you were importing them in as sex workers…

Fk it… gonna have to register on some other music production forums now. This place has gone to sh!t for this kinda stuff :wink:

Is Gearslutz any good for accumulating prostitutes?

[quote]ICN (03/08/2011)[hr]Oh its a joke?

I thought you were serious… like, you were importing them in as sex workers…

Fk it… gonna have to register on some other music production forums now. This place has gone to sh!t for this kinda stuff :wink:

Is Gearslutz any good for accumulating prostitutes?[/quote]

no but Gearandslutz.com is good for both party fuel and boobies! :smiley:

Man… I’d rather die on bad gear than develop tits.

The muj ahid een are just plain evil cutting it with hormone drugs. Genius!

I’m gonna laugh my butt off when all you guys who sent Gav stuff for mastering receive massive paypal bills for them. LOL

Wish I thought of that.:D:w00t::hehe::stuck_out_tongue:

Cough… anyone can increase the volume of something in Itunes y’know :smiley:

Hey 24bit wavs are usually quite large files, what can you use to send it to someone over the internet?

Also gav are u using ozone4 I heard its literally one of if not the best all in one mastering pack. Aparantly its like million timea better than ozone3. Share the goss…

[quote]jjdejong0 (03/08/2011)[hr]Hey 24bit wavs are usually quite large files, what can you use to send it to someone over the internet?

Also gav are u using ozone4 I heard its literally one of if not the best all in one mastering pack. Aparantly its like million timea better than ozone3. Share the goss…[/quote]

There’s two ways to get a big 24bit wav up over the net. You can either use http://www.sendspace.com or you could put it in my dropbox on soundcloud, so it’s only shared to me.

I been using Ozone 4 … its quite literally the t1ts! I never used Ozone 3, so I can speak for that.

I will let you guys into a massive secret that turned a corner for me! Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DJVespers#p/u/69/mMFq0c0Tu1I

This guy really demystified Ozone for me and opened up loads of possibilities for using it!!! :):):):):):):slight_smile:

Did I not tell you about vespa - see told you lot gav was a thief :smiley:

[quote]slender (04/08/2011)[hr]Did I not tell you about vespa - see told you lot gav was a thief :D[/quote]

Not sure what I’ve supposed to have stolen? My pockets are empty dude. Explain yourself immediately! :angry:

Gav I’ve got to pre-master three of my tracks for a label so won’t be able to get this to you today as promised. Sorry. But it looks like you’ve got plenty of stuff to work on anyway. If you still want something I’ll aim for the weekend to deliver.

[quote]jonsloan (04/08/2011)[hr]Gav I’ve got to pre-master three of my tracks for a label so won’t be able to get this to you today as promised. Sorry. But it looks like you’ve got plenty of stuff to work on anyway. If you still want something I’ll aim for the weekend to deliver.[/quote]

No worries Jon, I would prioritise with keeping your label happy if I was you! :slight_smile:

I’d be happier if you got wrecked instead this weekend bro! :D:D

isnt a pre-master… just a track with nothing on the master channel, no clipping and 100% mixed?

yeah it is but sometimes I’m a bit lazy and want to ensure that there’s enough headroom for the master. :wink: Got to go through three tracks worth. I know one has two spikes that I need to sort out.

Looks like Mr Nomad Spectrum scared everyone off! No links to pre-masters :frowning: