Who wants a polish?

Hey Gav ill send you the file later, you want 6db of headroom right?

Yey!! -6 db would be great … lower if you would prefer :):slight_smile:

[quote]gavisthename (05/08/2011)[hr]Yey!! -6 db would be great … lower if you would prefer :):)[/quote]

I would have thought -6db would be enough

Tbh after the summer dies down im gonna start offering up my mastering services too, i think its a great way too practice and i really think everyone will benefit from having unbiased ears mastering their tracks for them. Also you dont have to worry slender i would be more than happy to master a techno or minimal track for you lol…

[quote]jjdejong0 (05/08/2011)[hr]Tbh after the summer dies down im gonna start offering up my mastering services too, i think its a great way too practice and i really think everyone will benefit from having unbiased ears mastering their tracks for them. Also you dont have to worry slender i would be more than happy to master a techno or minimal track for you lol…[/quote]

I know your game you’ll add a melody in it :D:P:w00t::hehe:

[quote]slender (05/08/2011)[hr][quote]gavisthename (05/08/2011)[hr]Yey!! -6 db would be great … lower if you would prefer :):)[/quote]

I would have thought -6db would be enough[/quote]

It is. I was just saying that if its lower, then thats cool too.

lol well …

A little music never hurt anyone…

But on a seriouse note i really wanna see how good i can go with the low end of a techno track…