Wow I love British Summer Time

Just thouight I would share that with you:)

Don’t care

[quote]howiegroove (27/03/2011)[hr]Don’t care[/quote]

:smiley:

And just listening to this guy while the sun sets

[url]http://soundcloud.com/stefan-kranz[/url]

I think to call this ‘summer’ is a bit optimistic. Has been a nice day though, been out round Biggs airfield etc today taking some snaps.

True but when the clocks go forward I always feel a little happier especially since its a bright day :slight_smile:

well im knackered… stayed up til 4am recording… and then lost an hour in bed…  :frowning:

Me too thiugh I don’t work mondays so I have another day to recover - now wheres my beer

[quote]howiegroove (27/03/2011)[hr]Don’t care[/quote]

Howie - our SA hipster. He’s just too cool to care about anything.

If you’d have described the Summer as ironic, you may have piqued his interest for a while, then he’d have realised his summers start sooner, go on longer and are hotter… but you’d probably have never heard of that.

i dont know… tut tut… these bloody part timers…

:stuck_out_tongue:

I avoid losing an hours sleep by not setting an alarm, thus waking up when I would have anyway, regardless of what the clocks say.

Never understood this ‘lose an hours sleep’ gubbins… unless yeah you have an alarm, which if you do on a sunday morning probably means you deserve to lose an hour :smiley:

i love this time of year, winter in the uk sucks. infact summer usually sucks as well but its better than the winter

Lol howie makes me laugh

[quote]jjdejong0 (27/03/2011)[hr]Lol howie makes me laugh[/quote]

you truly are a loner

Lol yeah because someone that makes me laugh definately translates to my social status…

Idiot. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m hitting 888 - but still dont get that one Jan… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]jjdejong0 (27/03/2011)[hr]Lol yeah because someone that makes me laugh definately translates to my social status…

Idiot. :P[/quote]

i didnt mean u were a loner cos u dont have any friends. i meant that u were alone cos no one else finds howie funny. :wink:

[quote]jpgetty2win (27/03/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (27/03/2011)[hr]Lol yeah because someone that makes me laugh definately translates to my social status…

i didnt mean u werea loner cos u dont have any friends. i meant that u were alone cos no one else finds howie funny. ;)[/quote]

Witty.

[quote]Mussi81 (27/03/2011)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (27/03/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (27/03/2011)[hr]Lol yeah because someone that makes me laugh definately translates to my social status…

i didnt mean u werea loner cos u dont have any friends. i meant that u were alone cos no one else finds howie funny. ;)[/quote]

Witty.[/quote]

very humorous

Will you guys stop hijacking my thread - if you don’t have anything positive to say about the glories of spring - you fck right off and post in another thread :P:D:w00t::hehe:

no im not saying he makes funny comments I just find his,hatred for anything ICN/slender funny…