Wow I love British Summer Time

Although i found the whole thing funny, they do sound like a bunch of c*cks on that forum. Where in some respect I understand and see what they’re trying to say, they’re saying it all wrong and in the wrong tone, they ride with what seems like a general ‘chip’ on their shoulder along with an air of ‘almightyness’ in their words.

I’d be interested to hear their own productions, even then, there still seems to be a complete lack of respect.

Oh and Wayne, don’t listen to what they have to say. Music is music, make what you make and keep enjoying it, seriously don’t give a sht what a minor few have to say, because the truth is for every single person that has something negative to say… there will be another person out there who has something positive to say.

F
ck em, you’ve had two releases now in Beatport in no time at all, imagine what you can do in twice that time.

[quote]Roben (28/03/2011)[hr]Oh and Wayne, don’t listen to what they have to say. Music is music, make what you make and keep enjoying it, seriously don’t give a sht what a minor few have to say, because the truth is for every single person that has something negative to say… there will be another person out there who has something positive to say.

F
ck em, you’ve had two releases now in Beatport in no time at all, imagine what you can do in twice that time.[/quote]

+1

[quote]willidaniel (28/03/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (28/03/2011)[hr]Oh and Wayne, don’t listen to what they have to say. Music is music, make what you make and keep enjoying it, seriously don’t give a sht what a minor few have to say, because the truth is for every single person that has something negative to say… there will be another person out there who has something positive to say.

F
ck em, you’ve had two releases now in Beatport in no time at all, imagine what you can do in twice that time.[/quote]

+1[/quote]

Agreed

british summer time thread leads to wayne . now this is a strange thread . I wonder what russian winter thread will bring…

Hi guys just a quick question. What is sidechaining and how do i do it. Thanks

[quote]jpgetty2win (28/03/2011)[hr]Hi guys just a quick question. What is sidechaining and how do i do it. Thanks[/quote]

I beleive your on the wrong forum mate - if you visit malebondagedelux - you should find your answer there - its a great site some of the guys are so helpful that they even come over and give you a demostration

lol, what have I started! ops, howie u bite like mofo.

I was just messin with my comments but thanks to howie I feel the need to defend myself, well in a half arsed way at least. Cheers for that mate.

yeah because you would know howie, like you sit in my studio and see that I refuse to do work and look for people to piggyback off blah blah, bullsh!t mate! u dont have a clue what I do and dont and have no right the even so much think you do, cause you dont.

I actually respect the view of pople on the SA fourms and like to see what they think. unlike you I dont go around leaveing comments like “dont care” and being a bit of a d!ck for no good reason.

and as for ajunabeats, meh, I offer a track which I’ve had good feedback on for free and a troll decides to slate it. again each to their own. I removed the track on the 14th and didnt even know there was more posts after. but just goes to show some people like to kiss a trolls arse. I’d rather not.

anyway thanks for you input howie, I’ll take a leaf out of your book again and just say “dont care” again

:smiley:

[quote]howiegroove (28/03/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (28/03/2011)[hr]The funny thing is, most the answers are already on the forum as pretty much most questions regarding basic / intermediate production and problems has already been asked and answered already.

But should we come down on someone for asking? No, it’s stupid. But if it’s blatent where they’ve just been too lazy to make any sort of effort then sure by all means. ;)[/quote]

Which is why I get on Wayne. He refuses to do any work and just reaps the benefits of other peoples knowledge instead of doing research.

BTW, you wanted the forum link. Its below. Quite funny!

[url]http://forum.anjunabeats.com/topic/47595-free-track-give-away-813-downloads-help-me-get-to-1000/page__gopid__1063925#entry1063925[/url][/quote]

guys if you went to the ajunabeats fourm and used the search function you would have found this yourself instead of piggybacking off howies work and being lazy. :w00t:

. [quote]gofunk (28/03/2011)[hr]
guys if you went to the ajunabeats fourm and used the search function you would have found this yourself instead of piggybacking off howies work and being lazy. :w00t:[/quote]

LOL

[quote]bogdi47 (28/03/2011)[hr]british summer time thread leads to wayne . now this is a strange thread . I wonder what russian winter thread will bring…[/quote]

40 years of Stalinism :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (28/03/2011)[hr][quote]bogdi47 (28/03/2011)[hr]british summer time thread leads to wayne . now this is a strange thread . I wonder what russian winter thread will bring…[/quote]

40 years of Stalinism :)[/quote]

either that or roben. i kid i kid!~ :hehe:

Looks like I struck a nerve!

After all, youre the one that said “if i want to ask a question, Ill ask it” and “I dont want to use the search”. Youre clogging up the forums and apparently you dont look for the answer yourself because its ***** ridiculous some of these questions you ask dude. Dont you see it?

[quote]gofunk (28/03/2011)[hr]l

I actually respect the view of pople on the SA fourms and like to see what they think. unlike you I dont go around leaveing comments like “dont care” and being a bit of a d!ck for no good reason.

[/quote]

Its the off topic section you fag. Besides, just a bit of banter mate! :smiley:

[quote]bogdi47 (28/03/2011)[hr]british summer time thread leads to wayne . now this is a strange thread . I wonder what russian winter thread will bring…[/quote]

LOL!!!:smiley:

how’'s the weather now in the UK after this thread??

I don’t know I try and bring a little sunshine into the forums - and now look whats happened :stuck_out_tongue:

What happened?

[quote]ICN (28/03/2011)[hr]What happened?[/quote]

Use the fckn search function :D:P:hehe:

What words should I search, that would bring up this thread?

[quote]ICN (28/03/2011)[hr]What words should I search, that would bring up this thread?[/quote]

Poo slut