Can we please have an update/response on the 2 trance topics in the tutorial forum?

[quote]Jon_fisher (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]phil johnston (09/12/2010)[hr]

Get as many links going to the refrence tracks.

[/quote]

This was mentioned before but no one seemed to want to start a half decent thread about it.

Personally I think when you want a tutorial you should Make the HTSL thread and Include not only song Types that you like but also effects, Rolls Build and Drops that you like and then this gives phil much more to work with.[/quote]

1000000% agree it would speed up the whole process… a lot of my time is spent researching new things that we havnt covered.

Hence my move to Alchemy in the last tut. Im so in love with that synth its unreal.

Its got so much potential for creating any type of sound imaginable.

Omg i just did a sex wee! You are right i should have been more clear! As for starting topics for HTSL ive made about 5 its only recently that everyone has been jumping on the bandwagon lol. Really i chat mostly bull**** lol and have practically no answers :stuck_out_tongue:

hey phil, you should check out FXPansions Synth Squad. 3 Plugins that create just about anything. Plus, you can modulate anything there too, which is amazing.

[quote]howiegroove (09/12/2010)[hr]hey phil, you should check out FXPansions Synth Squad. 3 Plugins that create just about anything. Plus, you can modulate anything there too, which is amazing.[/quote]

ditto. pretty much the best investment I have made so far.

[quote]UnitedVision (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (09/12/2010)[hr]hey phil, you should check out FXPansions Synth Squad. 3 Plugins that create just about anything. Plus, you can modulate anything there too, which is amazing.[/quote]

ditto. pretty much the best investment I have made so far.[/quote]

Not mine.

[quote]howiegroove (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (09/12/2010)[hr]hey phil, you should check out FXPansions Synth Squad. 3 Plugins that create just about anything. Plus, you can modulate anything there too, which is amazing.[/quote]

Not mine.[/quote]

as far as synths go it was for me! i don’t have any real hardware or anything else @ the moment.

[quote]UnitedVision (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (09/12/2010)[hr]hey phil, you should check out FXPansions Synth Squad. 3 Plugins that create just about anything. Plus, you can modulate anything there too, which is amazing.[/quote]

Not mine.[/quote]

as far as synths go it was for me! i don’t have any real hardware or anything else @ the moment.

[/quote]

:crying:

[quote]howiegroove (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (09/12/2010)[hr]hey phil, you should check out FXPansions Synth Squad. 3 Plugins that create just about anything. Plus, you can modulate anything there too, which is amazing.[/quote]

Not mine.[/quote]

[/quote]

:crying:[/quote]

Getting sick of you bragging about those synths of your’s ;), wait until i have saved enough money to fly to the states!!! I’m gonna sneak in your house and swap all the cables round, THAT WILL TEACH YA!!! hehehe

hehehe…

Get a room :wink:

lol

[quote]Roben (09/12/2010)[hr]Get a room :wink:

lol[/quote]

we’ve got one thanks but your girl keeps getting up in there :wink:

[quote]Jon_fisher (09/12/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (09/12/2010)[hr]Get a room :wink:

lol[/quote]

we’ve got one thanks but your girl keeps getting up in there ;)[/quote]

buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn :w00t:

uh oh…

[quote]phil johnston (09/12/2010)[hr]Loads of the stuff I’ve been covering in the mrh tut are useful in a trance tune… The sweeps and crashes especially.

Looks like we won’t be getting a trance tut off Chris any time soon as he’s flat busy with other projects.

I’m happy to do it next if you don’t want to wait.

Tuts are taking abut long as I’m trying to raise the quality and make them mire advanced which just takes longer… Mrh will be wrapped up soon with full mixdown etc. Then I’ll start on a new trance tune.

Get as many links going to the refrence tracks.

[/quote]

Soooooooo are we getting the trance tut next now the main room house one is complete???

Please please please say yes so I can crack open a bottle, lift it and say cheers to ya!

wah wah wah trance wah wah trance

thats all i see on the forums these days!

Why are people who are into trance such whinging little babies?

Im so glad i didnt subscribe for a year as we’re learning nothing decent on here any more!!

[quote]mark909 (02/01/2011)[hr]wah wah wah trance wah wah trance

thats all i see on the forums these days!

Why are people who are into trance such whinging little babies?

Im so glad i didnt subscribe for a year as we’re learning nothing decent on here any more!![/quote]

LOL :laugh:

Idiot.

I agree Jan… Everyone should have what they want Mate :cool:

Really ??? i think people need to go an have a look round at SA’s competition and you’ll notice that you get what you are given.

Here we are lucky enough to get our say in what may come next.

I don’t really want to judge but personally i think that even when the trance guys get their tutorials they won’t be happy with them. Boneidol got a hard dance tutorial and wasn’t happy because the track didn’t sound how he wanted it. already we’ve mentioned in the past their are trance tutorials but apparently they are not good enough.

Personally i would rather have more tutorials like the reverb, compression and **** like that than how to sound like.

House is House and trance is trance even if they change slightly over the years most of the patterns still remain the same with the same basic principles. the videos should be their to show you this and not how to cover all the different styles and sounds.

We get the tech tips and get that sound so why not ask for more of the sounds you want rather than blah blah blah about the next house, techno, trance…

[quote]Jon_fisher (02/01/2011)[hr]Really ??? i think people need to go an have a look round at SA’s competition and you’ll notice that you get what you are given.

Here we are lucky enough to get our say in what may come next.

I don’t really want to judge but personally i think that even when the trance guys get their tutorials they won’t be happy with them. Boneidol got a hard dance tutorial and wasn’t happy because the track didn’t sound how he wanted it. already we’ve mentioned in the past their are trance tutorials but apparently they are not good enough.

Personally i would rather have more tutorials like the reverb, compression and **** like that than how to sound like.

House is House and trance is trance even if they change slightly over the years most of the patterns still remain the same with the same basic principles. the videos should be their to show you this and not how to cover all the different styles and sounds.

We get the tech tips and get that sound so why not ask for more of the sounds you want rather than blah blah blah about the next house, techno, trance…[/quote]

you completely missed the point, thanks for your support however…