Getting Noticed!

Check out all the wee Soundclouders getting bent.

Scott scott scott… no one give a ****e about ur ****e views and crap input. Ur clearly an unhelpful ****

I’ll be ignoring u form this point onwards

great… someone with attitude on the forum… wondered how long itd take for our little oasis to be poisoned :frowning:

the rot will start to set in now

Jesus****. Touched a nerve, have I?

[quote]scott (24/07/2010)[hr]Check out all the wee Soundclouders getting bent.[/quote]

well excuse me but ive been bent for a very long time thank you!

[quote]WayneFontaine (24/07/2010)[hr]Scott scott scott… **** off u cunt, no one give a ****e about ur ****e views and crap input. Ur clearly an unhelpful prick.

I’ll be ignoring u form this point onwards[/quote]

Shame isnt it. Always someone…

[quote]jpgetty2win (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]scott (24/07/2010)[hr]Check out all the wee Soundclouders getting bent.[/quote]

well excuse me but ive been bent for a very long time thank you![/quote]

lol… thats all

[quote]WayneFontaine (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]jpgetty2win (24/07/2010)[hr][quote]scott (24/07/2010)[hr]Check out all the wee Soundclouders getting bent.[/quote]

well excuse me but ive been bent for a very long time thank you![/quote]

lol… thats all[/quote]

lol :wink:

Aww there there. High 5 TEAM. I can’t see why certain people are getting offended, well I can, but there you go.

think he was callin me an idoit:S

duno y ur bein a D ick over this whole ting,its just ppl wana no advice on a simple question, and y are you still replyin? even wayne agrees with me that no1 cares what you think and its like uv had a trumatic exerience with soundcloud and just go mad wen anyone speaks of how good it is!o su ound like a bit of a nutjob loser to me:L

ahaha dear ****.

just all chill… phil will handle it.

I can’t see why the ****wits are getting offended. I haven’t addressed anyone personally, so there’s a  bit of an illustratory tell there. Maybe some of you should think before posting like a reactionary spaztard.

What’s wrong with wanting your music to be heard and enjoyed by as many ppl as possible? It’s a big world with far too few commercial outlets for tracks, far too many ‘consumers’ unwilling to pay for anything but plenty of opportunities to put your tracks in front of an audience. Why not use them?

With the channels out there it’d be silly not to use them.

guys, just ignor him. he wants a reaction thats why he is posting.

I think we all know the benefits of soundcloud and as I’ve said if you follow the steps I mentioned you’ll get feedback. Check out my soundcloud guys :slight_smile: feedback welcome. Mind you I done all of them tracks before I joined Sonic but let me know what ya think of them (not the mixes)

Happy to give anyone else feedback if u post a like :smiley:

[url=http://soundcloud.com/waynefontaine]http://soundcloud.com/waynefontaine[/url]

So ***** what if you get feedback you tiresome little arsehole. It’s not getting you ***** anywhere, you dopey deluded little cocksucker.

[quote]jpgetty2win (24/07/2010)[hr]just all chill… phil will handle it.[/quote]

Will he… a wee ban wouldnt go a miss

Can’t see why I’d get banned. I’m only reacting to your insults.

Simply because you took my opinion as a personal insult. You seem a bit of a deluded Walter Mitty type with your GLOBAL PODCAST etc. Anyone would think you’re headlining 250,000 head festivals every weekend.

Wow go to visit my mum and all hell has broken out - now I have too read 6 pages just to see how ot happened :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]jpgetty2win (24/07/2010)[hr]great… someone with attitude on the forum… wondered how long itd take for our little oasis to be poisoned :frowning:

the rot will start to set in now[/quote]

Spot on!

Anyways there’s no point banning Scott, he is entitled to his opinion.

HOWEVER i would suggest a warning for the abusive language, not only from Scott but from other members on this thread.

It’s Saturday, lets all get drunk and party, keep smiling.